GPT-4 released

GPT-4 is released.

Another article claims Microsoft Bing Chat has been using GPT-4:

It appears you need to use the paid version of OpenAI Chat to get access to GPT-4.

To use Bing Chat, you need to use the MS Edge browser or install a hack to make Bing think you are using edge. So, I installed Edge … MS appears to be using chat to drive users to their browser.

Have not done a lot of testing yet, but so far I’ve not been super impressed with the Bing chat answers over the chat.openai.com (free version) ones.

yeah now it can do text/speech/images/video amazing stuff

I’ve been comparing the responses from chat.openai.com (free version) and bing chat. Here are responses to the question:

is there a good place to host podman containers for open source projects?

chat.openai.com:

There are several options available for hosting Podman containers for open source projects. Here are a few options:

1. GitHub Container Registry: GitHub Container Registry allows you to host and manage Docker and Podman images in the same place where you manage your code. You can use it to host container images for your open source projects.
  2. Docker Hub: Docker Hub is a popular container registry that supports both Docker and Podman images. It offers free and paid plans for hosting container images.
  3. Quay.io: Quay.io is a container registry that supports Docker and Podman images. It offers free and paid plans for hosting container images, and it has a strong focus on security.
  4. OpenShift: OpenShift is a container application platform that supports both Docker and Podman images. It provides a platform for building, deploying, and managing containerized applications.
  5. Google Cloud Container Registry: Google Cloud Container Registry is a container registry that supports Docker and Podman images. It offers free and paid plans for hosting container images, and it integrates with other Google Cloud services.
  6. AWS Elastic Container Registry: AWS Elastic Container Registry is a fully-managed container registry that supports both Docker and Podman images. It offers free and paid plans for hosting container images, and it integrates with other AWS services.

Ultimately, the choice of hosting platform will depend on your specific needs and requirements. Consider factors such as cost, security, ease of use, and integration with other tools when choosing a platform.

bing chat:

Received message. Yes, there are several options available for hosting podman containers for open source projects. Podman is a daemonless container engine for developing, managing, and running Open Container Initiative (OCI) containers and container images on your Linux System. You can use Podman to maintain images, and to create and run containers. Podman runs containers on Linux, but can also be used on Mac and Windows systems using a Podman-managed virtual machine. You can use Podman to host your containers on your own server or use a cloud provider. Some of the cloud providers that support Podman include Red Hat OpenShift, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Learn more:

1. mohitgoyal.co2. openliberty.io3. github.com4. stackoverflow.com5. xebia.com6. redhat.com7. github.com8. opensource.com9. openliberty.io10. mohitgoyal.co11. redhat.com12. github.com13. podman.io14. openliberty.io15. redhat.com16. podman.io+13 more

In general, I’m finding the chat.openai.com responses more useful.

chatGPT4 is out now which can deal with images/text/audio/video all 4 at once. but its not available for free yet :frowning: